• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nature Woven Buy at Cost Promotion from Bigfish!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The Chorus 48"x100' will be at $237 only on first orders then it will be at the normal price of $305 after that.

The Gossyp is 50"x100' for $305 on first orders then it will be at the normal $375 after that.

I am going super aggressive because I really believe this is a great product and I want as many people as possible to try it out and get it into the market.

Features & Benefits
  • Annually-renewable natural fibre
  • Compostable and biodegradable
  • Low energy production
  • Raw materials are cash crops for small farmers
  • Strong environmental message
  • Green alternative to petroleum based print media
  • Sustainable and 100% natural
  • Suitable for digital print
  • Reduction in landfill waste
  • Wide variety of applications
  • Supports CSR initiatives
  • High Tensile Strength
Eco friendly print media suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. NatureWoven™ Chorus is made out of non-petroleum based raw materials; annually renewable plants (Jute) and natural rubber and it is 100% biodegradable and compostable. Thus, they begin their life growing as plants and complete their lifecycle as compost providing nutrients to new life.

Due to the innovative nature of the product and its durability, Chorus has a wide variety of applications compared to the standard print media currently available in the market.

Digitally printable Chorus material is characterised for its natural look and feel, this in effect reflects its eco credentials at a glance.

The NatureWoven™ range of products are targeted specifically at the growing number of companies wishing to promote their corporate brands, corporate social responsibility and products through their use of environmentally friendly and sustainable products.

Sample sheets are available also.

ThinkRight

You are not listed as a Distributor ?
Will this work with a Summa DC4sx ?
If so, can you cut it for me ?
Thanks
David

Typestries

This is great stuff. Seriously, it's beautiful. Slightly washed out, natural effect on the latex, and on the flatbed heavier color and a bit less texture coming through in heavy coverage areas. But it will stink your shop up worse than a street market in the far east. If you like the smell of the pier 1 basket section, you'll be just fine. It's the oddest smell ever when heated to print- the jute! Did I mention though it's beautiful stuff?

If anyone wants to run a job on it we have chorus in stock at a fair printed price.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Printing types and process with successful results
• Durst Rho 800 Presto: UV Roll-to-roll and Flatbed
• HP Designjet L65500 (Scitex LX600) 1: Roll-to-roll inkjet
• HP Scitex XP series (formally NUR Expedio): UV Roll-to-roll
• HP Scitex FB6100 (formally NUR Tempo): UV Flatbed
• VUTEk PressVu UV: Roll-to-roll & Flatbed
• Semi-automatic/Automatic Screen printer
• Digital Textile Printer: Roll-to-roll
• HP FB950 UV
• HP Latex L25500 1&2: Roll-to-roll inkjet
• Roland LEC540
• Neolt Asterjet 2200
• VUTEk QS 3220
• VUTEk QS 3500 UV
• HP3250 UV
• Mutoh Tucan eco-Solv
• Mutoh 1608 Hybrid

Ink types with successful results
• UV
• Latex
• Sepiax
• Pigment
• Dye
• Bioink

Suz

Hey Josh, can you please put a scrap in it and send it to me in a small envelope? I'd like to see the texture. Thanks!

mtrider

Josh,
can you send me some samples also... just had a company ask me if there was a product that was more "green" ... would love to see the texture and some literature listing its specifications... i have ordered from you in the past... if you dont have a shipping address PM me.....thanks john

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Josh,
can you send me some samples also... just had a company ask me if there was a product that was more "green" ... would love to see the texture and some literature listing its specifications... i have ordered from you in the past... if you dont have a shipping address PM me.....thanks john

No problem, what's the company name again?

Definetely trying to push the "green" thing around in CA. If you have a chance can you have them send me a sample or maybe somewhere I could pick one up. Let me know.