• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nazdar 2000 Inks Series for Roland

StickerBee

Im thinking of switching my Roland inks to Nazdar 2000 Inks Series for Roland, whats the good and bad of this ink? Also, how long can I store my inks? I have 2 sitting on the shelf for 6 months. Are they still ok?

Thank you all!

flyplainsdrifta

ive had awesome luck with nazdar, great service, my rep is awesome, and they can provide support if needed. if your out of warranty, id say go for it. shelf life for the carts i still have around is something like 6 to 12 months depending on the lot they pull. but ususally its between 6 and 8 months. but if your supplier can keep up with next day shipping and the like you may not have to keep more than one set on the shelf. i have a bulk ink system for my xf640 and that made a world of difference. havent had to replace a cart or worry about ink in over a year.

StickerBee

ive had awesome luck with nazdar, great service, my rep is awesome, and they can provide support if needed. if your out of warranty, id say go for it. shelf life for the carts i still have around is something like 6 to 12 months depending on the lot they pull. but ususally its between 6 and 8 months. but if your supplier can keep up with next day shipping and the like you may not have to keep more than one set on the shelf. i have a bulk ink system for my xf640 and that made a world of difference. havent had to replace a cart or worry about ink in over a year.
Thank you! The good thing about Nazdar is you can mix them all up just like that.

flyplainsdrifta

oh yeahh. at least that is what they told me. i had actually gotten lucky enough that i ran my carts down to under 20% so i just did a full switch all at once for continuity.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
Ink is OK to mix. Sold it for years, had issues with the chips and bung. Nazdar also makes 20/20 ink. I now sell STS ink. It is a better ink, free freight.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We're using Nazdar on our Rolands and love it. Slightly different smell and finish but no real issues with color shifts from OEM.

Definitely don't miss paying the high prices for OEM inks!

Nino Graphics

After head Replacement because of cheap 3rd party inks, we printed for one year with OEM ink on our VP-540,
then I decided to try NAZDAR, I can say we are super satisfyed with the ink.. no big difference from OEM, two nozzels which where clogged on one of the Heads acctually oppened useing Nazdar inks.