Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nazdar 2000 Inks Series for Roland

Discussion in 'Roland' started by StickerBee, May 23, 2019.

1. StickerBee

StickerBee Member

Oct 26, 2018
    Atlantic Canada
    Im thinking of switching my Roland inks to Nazdar 2000 Inks Series for Roland, whats the good and bad of this ink? Also, how long can I store my inks? I have 2 sitting on the shelf for 6 months. Are they still ok?

Thank you all!

Tags:
  2. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Active Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    ive had awesome luck with nazdar, great service, my rep is awesome, and they can provide support if needed. if your out of warranty, id say go for it. shelf life for the carts i still have around is something like 6 to 12 months depending on the lot they pull. but ususally its between 6 and 8 months. but if your supplier can keep up with next day shipping and the like you may not have to keep more than one set on the shelf. i have a bulk ink system for my xf640 and that made a world of difference. havent had to replace a cart or worry about ink in over a year.

• I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  3. StickerBee

StickerBee Member

Oct 26, 2018
    Atlantic Canada
    Thank you! The good thing about Nazdar is you can mix them all up just like that.

4. flyplainsdrifta

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    mix them up??

5. StickerBee

StickerBee Member

Oct 26, 2018
    Atlantic Canada
    I can use Nazdar inks and Roland inks at the same time. Lets say, cyan and magenta Nazdar then Roland black and yellow and will not have a problem at all.

6. flyplainsdrifta

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    oh yeahh. at least that is what they told me. i had actually gotten lucky enough that i ran my carts down to under 20% so i just did a full switch all at once for continuity.

7. hand851

hand851 Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com

Nov 22, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ink is OK to mix. Sold it for years, had issues with the chips and bung. Nazdar also makes 20/20 ink. I now sell STS ink. It is a better ink, free freight.

8. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    We're using Nazdar on our Rolands and love it. Slightly different smell and finish but no real issues with color shifts from OEM.

Definitely don't miss paying the high prices for OEM inks!