• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nazdar 203 ink ongoing issues

heyskull

I am currently using Nazdar 203 inks (Their version of Roland MAX 3 inks).
If you see my previous posts I am having issues with the yellow ink which is I have been told by another ink supplier is caused by differences of surface tensions of the inks.
This is causing the ink to pool on certain colours which are using yellow.
The only way to reduce this is to print any designs with Reds in them at a higher quality. This helps but does not totaly eliminate the issues.

Has anyone had simlar issues with Nazdar 203 ink?

PM myself if that is OK.

Regards

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
I am currently using Nazdar 203 inks (Their version of Roland MAX 3 inks).
If you see my previous posts I am having issues with the yellow ink which is I have been told by another ink supplier is caused by differences of surface tensions of the inks.
This is causing the ink to pool on certain colours which are using yellow.
The only way to reduce this is to print any designs with Reds in them at a higher quality. This helps but does not totaly eliminate the issues.

Has anyone had simlar issues with Nazdar 203 ink?

PM myself if that is OK.

Regards
Have you tried flushing the system and running OEM inks to see if it resolves the problem?

heyskull

Have you tried flushing the system and running OEM inks to see if it resolves the problem?
Not yet as I am trying to see if Nazdar are having issues.
My feedback from them is sounding more and more that they are having issues and are wanting to swap me over to their 202 series inks which are Nazdars version of MAX 2 inks.
Just need to find out if anyone else is using Nazdar 203 inks and are they facing similar issues to mine?

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Not yet as I am trying to see if Nazdar are having issues.
My feedback from them is sounding more and more that they are having issues and are wanting to swap me over to their 202 series inks which are Nazdars version of MAX 2 inks.
Just need to find out if anyone else is using Nazdar 203 inks and are they facing similar issues to mine?
Understood. However, that would certainly be a way to confirm for certain. Probably can't get them on your side of the Pond, but the only 3rd party inks I've been able to use without any issues are the Procolour inks.

MrDav3C

What printer are you running? If you don't want to use OEM inks I'd check out CMYK solutions, we used their inks for years on my SP540v, they even came out and did free colour profiling for us to match the ink to our print media as part of the deal to switch to their inks. We had really good success and great colours without any issues for years. Upgraded my printer now so using OEM inks and although they are expensive I doubt I would ever change for peace of mind.

heyskull

What printer are you running? If you don't want to use OEM inks I'd check out CMYK solutions, we used their inks for years on my SP540v, they even came out and did free colour profiling for us to match the ink to our print media as part of the deal to switch to their inks. We had really good success and great colours without any issues for years. Upgraded my printer now so using OEM inks and although they are expensive I doubt I would ever change for peace of mind.
Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640

netsol

THEY CAME OUT AND DID FREE PROFILING?
i am THRILLED when someone answers my email

i am VERY impressed