• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NBM Show (Indianapolis) ?

Big Blue

I went 2 years ago I believe, and it was nothing special. There was a lot of vehicle wrap demo's though. I found that there was far too much trophys, t-shirts, and things of that nature..... But if you are going to go I would like to suggest two things.... Go eat at St. Elmo's and have a shrimp cocktail best I have ever had, and since you are comming almost to my neck of the woods, bring about 100 wings from the Anchor bar and deliver them to my house!

TheSnowman

I hit that one about every year since it's only a couple hours away. It's nothing exciting, but it's the only one I ever go to, so I don't have a ton to compare it to. It used to be huge, but I think it's gotten way smaller in years past.

TresL

Same here.
Already signed up, I just make a day trip out of it.

I always learn a thing or two there.
But, it may just be a repeat of items you saw at the ISA show.

CES020

I used to look forward to NBM shows, however, after the last 2 years of shows, I've been to my last ones. The quality and participation has gone down a great deal from when I started going to them. I was lucky, as I live between 2 shows, so I'd normally try and hit them both because they were slightly different. Now, I'm not sure I'd drive across town to go. Not to mention the fact that spam the crap out of you. I got so much crap from people that were NOT vendors at the show, it wasn't funny. I got so much crap, I called the people that put on NBM and told them to stop selling my email address. If you sign up, make sure you don't sign up with an email address you plan to use, because it's about to get spammed like mad. It's a little show. Maybe 2-4 aisles of sign related stuff.

Slamdunkpro

I used to look forward to NBM shows, however, after the last 2 years of shows, I've been to my last ones. The quality and participation has gone down a great deal from when I started going to them. I was lucky, as I live between 2 shows, so I'd normally try and hit them both because they were slightly different. Now, I'm not sure I'd drive across town to go. Not to mention the fact that spam the crap out of you. I got so much crap from people that were NOT vendors at the show, it wasn't funny. I got so much crap, I called the people that put on NBM and told them to stop selling my email address. If you sign up, make sure you don't sign up with an email address you plan to use, because it's about to get spammed like mad. It's a little show. Maybe 2-4 aisles of sign related stuff.

The Baltimore show folded due to lack of participation and +1 on the amount of spam they generate.