• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NBM Show - Quick Tips for those driving

Typestries

Hey Folks......

We set up our booth today #426 next to fellers and hopefully these observations will save you some time

Show is on the EAST end of the building. Hopefully I can save some a huge unnecessary walk.

You can drop off in the tunnel on 12th street, go in the doors on the left, and right up the escalator into the hall.

Park at the lot on 12th street across from reading terminal market. When coming down 12th from Vine St, go through the conv center tunnel and its in the next block on the right immediately past a construction site. Take your parking ticket into Reading Terminal market, sample the amazing food selection, get your parking ticket validated and parking is $4. It's a 2 minute walk from there into the show hall. Heck if you stay longer than a few hours parking is a bit more but you get a discount with your validated ticket.

If you are going to stay all day, there's a discounted parking coupon available here, and the lot is on the same side of the building as the show.

http://philadelphia.centralparking.com/Philadelphia-1030-Race-Steet-Parking-parking-coupon.html

Hope to see a bunch of folks the next few days!