Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCAA Vector

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by asignstop, Mar 12, 2007.

1. asignstop

asignstop Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Indiana
    Does anybody have a link, or site where I can get the NCAA "march madness" vector logo (it's for a local ESPN radio station)? Or can anybody point me in the direction of a high quality JPEG to vectorize from? The best I have found is from google images, and at this quality, is useless. I have checked all the usual locations to no avail - help!

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    Ouch...

wrong place to ask for that.

3. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    I would check witht the ESPN Radio station you're working with and if they can't get it for you then they probably don't have permission to use it.

4. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    I agree with Shovelhead and Graphics2u . . .

Either the Radio station has it and can supply it . . . Which most probably would.

or you're just plain out of luck !

5. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    asignstop.......goto google, type in (ncaa logo) you will find it there vinyl ready. You might have to ask for permission to use it but 99.9% they will say yes.