• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nearly 400 free fonts

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Go to http://www.myfonts.com/ and type in Free in the search

It will come back with 399 fonts. You will need to set up an account, but well worth the effort.

Many fonts there, some yes are ugly but you will be sure to find some gems amongst those. Ray Larabie is one such foundry that comprises a good number of those. These fonts are of a higher standard than what you typically find at free font sites and you can be sure they are legitimate.

skyhigh

I purchased "Spell Bound BV" from that site, and got more than a new font for my 25 bucks. It installed some kind of spyware and virus onto my system.

I'd be real cautious about downloading anything from that site, let alone something for free.

gcljlamb

I checked out the site and had no problems. I downloaded a group of fonts (not all of them yet) and installed without a hitch. Opened up Flexi and there they were, all ready to go.

I also checked using AdAware and Spybot as well as AVG and I have no viruses or spyware, so far.

Anybody else with experience with this site?

George