Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearly 400 free fonts

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by The Vector Doctor, Sep 12, 2006.

1. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    Go to http://www.myfonts.com/ and type in Free in the search

It will come back with 399 fonts. You will need to set up an account, but well worth the effort.

Many fonts there, some yes are ugly but you will be sure to find some gems amongst those. Ray Larabie is one such foundry that comprises a good number of those. These fonts are of a higher standard than what you typically find at free font sites and you can be sure they are legitimate.

Tags:
  2. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Thanks Vector Dr.:thumb:

George

3. markz

markz Member

Jan 2, 2005
    you da' doc.....doc !

4. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    thanks!

5. vid

vid Very Active Member

Jun 11, 2003
    California
    Thanks...

Cheers - :beer

6. GatorGraphics

GatorGraphics Member

May 9, 2006
    :U Rock:

7. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA
    I purchased "Spell Bound BV" from that site, and got more than a new font for my 25 bucks. It installed some kind of spyware and virus onto my system.

I'd be real cautious about downloading anything from that site, let alone something for free.

8. gcljlamb

gcljlamb Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I checked out the site and had no problems. I downloaded a group of fonts (not all of them yet) and installed without a hitch. Opened up Flexi and there they were, all ready to go.

I also checked using AdAware and Spybot as well as AVG and I have no viruses or spyware, so far.

Anybody else with experience with this site?

George