• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Necessity is the mother of invention?

genericname

Not gonna lie. I would've loved to have seen the drill remain stationary, and the panel fire off against the wall behind him.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Ah, the old 'don't try this at home' line hahaha (is there a smiley for rolling your eyes?)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do it the old way and take your aggressions out when ripping the liner off.

That was interesting, but it didn't look safe. Can you imagine if someone went too fast or crooked ??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
That was interesting, but it didn't look safe. Can you imagine if someone went too fast or crooked ??

I've heard these same comments in the bedroom while trying to add a little more spice to the process.
So far so good with no OSHA or EPA complaints.....

wayne k
guam usa

mopar691

I swear I just finished peeling 4 sheets 15 min ago. Econo panel and it peels horrible. Have to chuck up a broom handle in the Bosch later this week and give it a whirl.

artbot

i'd use a heavy duty corded drill at 450rpm. for a full 4x8 it's more about low speed and torque.