• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need 12 plastisol transfers

Cadmn

anyone doing plastisol transfers here I've tried the sublimation transfers & they fade really quick I got a dozen shirts to do full back 11" wide & pocket design on front. prices I have seen for transfers have been really expensive I really don't feel like paying for your equipment on one small order.maybe someone can point me in right direction. thanks I might just have to do thermoflex. BTW its a 2 color designs

WildWestDesigns

anyone doing plastisol transfers here I've tried the sublimation transfers & they fade really quick I got a dozen shirts to do full back 11" wide & pocket design on front. prices I have seen for transfers have been really expensive I really don't feel like paying for your equipment on one small order.maybe someone can point me in right direction. thanks I might just have to do thermoflex. BTW its a 2 color designs

Are those shirts 100% poly? If not, sublimation wouldn't work. Needs to be 100% synthetic fiber.

If it's just 2 color design, I would do die cut vinyl (which where thermoflex would come in) or find someone that can do DTG on them.

Cadmn

Die cut is my thinking but weeding will be a witch small lettering
& was looking for transfers as it is a once a year group so I could do several & have them in stock
the others I embroider.

WildWestDesigns

Yea, I'm thinking die cut is going to be your only option for this go round. Sublimation would have been, in my opinion, the best if they were light colored and 100% poly.

Embroidery would depend on how small those letters are (and the knit of the shirt). I don't like to go smaller than 1/4 inch and if I'm digitizing for somebody and they have letters smaller then that I let them know to be aware of that. Some machines can handle a little smaller, some can't.

stoliker

There is always the option of an inkjet transfer with self-weeding paper. We also try and talk the cumstoer into modifing the design slightly to badge (or we call it harleyize) the design so that all the pain in the butt tiny letters are in a banner, etc.

jiarby

12 pcs is a pretty small order for a plastisol transfer co... Can you make friends with a local DTG guy??

Maybe for a 12 shirt 2-color run you can get away with a "You-Tees" or a homemade Jiffy Clamp rig?? Screening is the easy part... curing them is tricky without spending some money.