• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 16 oz banner, Feller's does not offer anymore.

Tony Rome

Hey, anyone know where I can get 16oz banners made.
I used to order them fro Feller's every year but they stopped making banners in house.
I need a variety of solid colors, I will apply vinyl.
4' x 20'
I don't sew or else I would just order material and hem it myself.
The customer is looking for sewn banner and rope sewn into the hem.
16oz multiple colors.
Thanks!

2B

got a catalog the other day from a wholesale company that does all these different custom banner fishing options.
Maybe they can do it

cannot find the catalog though, but it always has a guy skydiving on the cover of the catalog

TDFcustomSL

got a catalog the other day from a wholesale company that does all these different custom banner fishing options.
Maybe they can do it

cannot find the catalog though, but it always has a guy skydiving on the cover of the catalog

NABCO possibly?

Kwiksigns

wookie
Vincent Banners - Anita Vincent

5000 Beech Pl Temple Hills, MD 20748
Ph: (301) 702-1996
Fax: (301) 702-1998

Standard Banner Hem Specifications:
• Allow for 1 1/2”hem all four sides. All digital banners must be
trimmed to size.

She used to work at Fellers doing the sewing before they stopped. And you are in PA so pretty close. We use her from time to time.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Yes, because it is double sided.
It could be 16oz, but it HAS to have a sewn hem with webbing running through it.
Thanks

Note: 16 oz doesn't mean it's double sided....you need 16 oz BLOCKOUT banner...16 oz is just heavier duty weight.

Tony Rome

Going to try Quickstitch.

Will let you know.
Feel comfortable using someone familiar with the exact banners I ordered every year.
Thanks for your help!