• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 5 yards of ScotchPrint dark gloss red wrap material.

SignProPlus-Chip

In the middle of a project and ran short.

Can anyone here help, or know of anyone that carries it in stock? We had to order the last batch from Trim USA but it's special order and takes 2 weeks plus. We would really like to be able to get things finished next weekend if possible.

SignProPlus-Chip

No go with Fellers, special order and they don't' sell it by the yard. In fact none of the suppliers seem to carry it in stock or offer it by the yard.

SignosaurusRex

Try Denco Sales. I don't know if all branches carry it and sell by the yard, but I purchase the 1080 wrap film in yard increments from the Seattle branch.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You could try Gregory.
Not sure if they stock but they do list it in short 10yrd rolls.
Might even be able to get it by the yard as some of the other 1080 is listed by the yard.

wayne k
guam usa

dolce05

fellers sells it by the yard. We just ordered 3 yards of Hot Rod Red so why would the dark red be any different??

dolce05

thats ridiculous. Best of luck with finishing the project. Just incase you got a total rookie on the phone call them again, you should get someone diff on the phone and see if the answer is the same.

If there is anyway to pass the cost off on the customer then just order what you have to and the customer will pay for your overstock.

SignProPlus-Chip

Nope...that was the problem, the client is on a very fixed budget that we are locked into. So I needed to keep cost down by ordering by the yard. I got a PM from a member here that helped me out though. Wrap material is on it's way and arrives tomorrow.

thats ridiculous. Best of luck with finishing the project. Just incase you got a total rookie on the phone call them again, you should get someone diff on the phone and see if the answer is the same.

If there is anyway to pass the cost off on the customer then just order what you have to and the customer will pay for your overstock.