• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a 10' banner printed and shipped Friday...

cdiesel

I've already contacted our normal sources for grand-format prints, and both of them are backed up and can't crank it out in time. My client needs it delivered on Monday morning, so next day shipping will be required after production tomorrow.

Does anyone have a source for me? I've already contacted Mike at Merritt, as he's usually my go-to guy, but he's too busy to get it out in time. Thanks for any help!

davidcarr87

call larry at speedpro imaging in houston tx..tell him i sent you....he will give you a great deal and he does same day work for me :D

cdiesel

I'll give him a shout tomorrow. Thanks.
My guys weren't looking forward to seeming a 30' banner!

Letterbox Mike

Did you try Indy Imaging or Georgia Print Co? Not sure about GPC, but Indy's normal lead time is 2 days, they may be able to squeeze it out. Ask for Steven.

davidcarr87

ohh...also..signs and printint livingston tx--936-328-8450--ask for clarence--tell him i sent you too ...might be able to get your orders pulled infront...their both good guys to work with