• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Need a 3rd party shipping service.

bigben

So I'm in Canada and I'm using website like flagship, netparcel and freightcom as a 3rd party for all my delivery. You sign up, put your package details and they will show discounted prices from all major shipping company.

I'm looking for the same thing, but in the US. I want to be able to pick-up a package in the US and bring it to me in Canada. If I use my current solutions based here in Canada, the prices are outrageous.

I'm sure there is something similar in the US but the only thing I've found on the net are ''package forwarders''. This is not what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the help.

Baz

Bringing in stuff from another country you need either a private Shipping Broker or UPS Worldwide (expensive brokerage fees).
Or you cross over yourself to a UPS store or other similar business close to the border and coming back fill in the appropriate paperwork yourself.

bigben

Bringing in stuff from another country you need either a private Shipping Broker or UPS Worldwide (expensive brokerage fees).
Or you cross over yourself to a UPS store or other similar business close to the border and coming back fill in the appropriate paperwork yourself.

I already have my importer account and fill up my own paperwork. My problem is the shipping cost. If I have a customer or supplier in the US that want to ship something to me, I have to rely on them for the cost and payment of the shipping. I would like to be able to create my own shipping label and send it to them. If I use a canadian based company, it cost me a fortune to do that. Sure, I can give them my UPS account number, but again the prices are very expensive.

For example, if I have a box going from Los Angeles to Montreal, it cost me 150$ to ship via UPS if I use my account. If my customer go to a UPS store and send it from there, the same package is 50$ to ship. If I do the other way around (Montreal to Los Angeles), it cost me 40$ by using one of the brooker mentioned in my first post.

Baz

Maybe you could open shipping account with a US based company?
Just thinking here.