• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need a bit of help...off road logo on jeep

bullcrew

need some help with this ihave no ideas at the moment...my creative side is focused on fabrication and slammed with setting it up...

The shop name is BRUT4CE site is BRUT4CE.com

was thinking a B4 off road or something like that this is generic just to get some work flow gong...

B4 for brut4ce or a really cool design...im literally at a blank.....
this is another business im doing i built this jeep up and built all the armo, bumper/tire carrier rear etc and got no brain power left....
thanks in advance....

IMG_20130723_190323_663.jpg

something like evolution off road or rebel off road ...

Pat Whatley

Keep seeing it as BRUTACE. You might need to try making the 4 larger, or the 4CE different to set it apart.

Attachments

• BRUTFORCE.jpg
    BRUTFORCE.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 142

Jillbeans

I much prefer Pat's font choice...but I read both as BRUTACE.
Maybe try something with caps and lower case?
Pat's looks like a logo, yours just looks like typed text.
(this is not an attack, just a general statement, but I am sooo over seeing periods used as dashes in a phone number)
Love....Jill

bullcrew

pat that looks good ... yeah see this is what im looking input and ideas....

yeah im looking for a logo, i needed quick advertisement on the jeep for people to respond...
all good input and im thick skinned so dpi dont take offense to stuff rather look at it from the other point of view and wiegh it...

if you look at rebel off road they are the main jeep jk guys as is evolution off road...they are who we are competing with and rebel gives there customers 10% stuff to run their decals in the doors...

thats why i was thinking B4 as a logo with off road below it to brand the name for recognition.

bullcrew

pmd you pat....

the dirty version would look good with the outline black the bar behind off road in black and the 4 in yellow possibly the off road in white or yellow....dirty marks very opaque grey or brown so it has a dirt stained or weathered look that allows the design crisp edges and clear visibilty while being rough looking....

way to go and super quick....

i pmd you on the clean version the wife likes the design and asked me what was wrong with me....lol every man draws a total blank once in a while and thats why this site is great....the blank gets filled in....:thumb:

bullcrew

Pat THANK YOU very much

Well I was bit surprised at someone pretty well hitting the nail on the head so fast but if it were to happen this is the spot.... So thank you very much....Took the file and played around with it and the larger logo is doors the skinnier will be hood decal as well as windshield banner...

Attachments

• brute4ce tire.jpg
    brute4ce tire.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 160

MikePro

i don't know how hard-set you are on the spelling, but I do love foreign characters/accents when messing with phonetics:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-25 at 12.05.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-25 at 12.05.53 PM.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 188

bullcrew

Here was another thought, since ill be specializing in JEEPs jk 07+

Attachments

• brute4ce just jk copy.jpg
    brute4ce just jk copy.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 150