• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Boat Wrap....

jnataros

Hey guys; First post here....

I mostly do Photography and I do mostly photo prints for other photographers in my region (austin, tx) as well as some vinyl signage here and there.... but mostly photography and marketing

In any case; I am not qualified to do my own boat wrap, and would like to see if anyone on here could accommodate my needs of design and application...

here is a really crappy low-res photo of the boat; and I am only wanting to wrap the white area that is above-water.... I feel like any wrapping under that point would be just a waste of money and time....

the dimensions of the boat are 100ft across and 16ft heigh per side of just the hull area that is above water; i'm not sure if the walkways and cabin areas should be wrapped as well, but I'm open to ideas..

Anyway, let me know what cost etc would be to wrap this and your ideas if any.... Boat is located in Florida, and could fly individuals down to do the wrap.

Thanks,
Josh Nataros
josh.nataros@me.com

Offsite pic replaced. Please read our rules and instructions on photo posting.

Attachments

• 189091100379162312314748300154.jpg
    189091100379162312314748300154.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator: