• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a favor to convert a .PLT file

MariahSN021

I need some help converting an old Composer .PLT file to an .AI or .PDF file. We had a hard drive crash and lost all of our newer files, including the logo for a 12+ year customer. If anyone can help me out, please email.

Mariah@signsnowjax.com

Thanks!

elliott

Inkscape should do the job

I don't have a .plt file to test it but Inkscape has that file type listed as one of the types it will open. Inkscape is open source software you can Google it.

Malkin

I don't have a .plt file to test it but Inkscape has that file type listed as one of the types it will open. Inkscape is open source software you can Google it.

Welcome to the forum!

It would be super handy for some people if that worked. I just checked and Inkscape lists the PLT format as "HP Graphics Language Plot File" which is apparently a different thing and only gave me error messages on every Gerber PLT file I tried to throw at it.