• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a helping hand - banner material

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
So we had a (neglegent) customer who left his double sided banner out in 105 degree weather a few weeks ago, and since we completed the job for a broker, who is giving us constant business, we agreed to replace it free of charge to make them, and us, look better. I know, I know, "free of charge" isn't a recommended term here. :)

Long story short is that we're looking for 126" x 48" double sided blockout, gloss, solvent printable banner material; weight doesn't matter, and don't want to order a whole roll; does anyone know of anyone that has any in stock that they would be willing to part with?

We'll even pay you for it, if you insist! :thumb:

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
need 10' 3" total length, 10 foot banner plus hems. If you could take a look we'd appreciate it. 54" would definately work.

ucmj22

soooo.. what is the problem with leaving a banner out in 105º weather? just wondering, i've never had a problem.

Fitch

"soooo.. what is the problem with leaving a banner out in 105º weather? just wondering, i've never had a problen"

I could be wrong but I would guess they left it out in the sun / heat ROLLED UP and the ink softened, attached to the rear of the banner and well.... you can picture the rest.

IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!