• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a little Help...Manual Ink Fill???? Mimaki JV33

Olen2013

I have gotten some previous help from you guys and I appreciate it. It was suggested that I do
a manual ink fill...but I don't know how...I dont see how to do it in the online manual, will someone
please guide me through it, if it is not to much trouble, or tell me where to look for it...
Thanks again....pretty new at this....

Last edited:

Masseria

Is very simple. but as the post before this, we need to know the printer so we can help.

if its jv33, you just need to open the valves and start sucking through the dampers...

For opening the vales, you have to take out the cover behind catridges, and you will se the valves behind them... you can put some paper tape or something like that while you suck the ink through the damper..
You can do this with machine turned off
Also if dont want to open the cover and all that. you must turn on the machine. enter the service mode , and search for the open valve menu, where you can open them valve by valve, and start sucking the ink....

Myster Enigma

Is very simple. but as the post before this, we need to know the printer so we can help.

if its jv33, you just need to open the valves and start sucking through the dampers...

For opening the vales, you have to take out the cover behind catridges, and you will se the valves behind them... you can put some paper tape or something like that while you suck the ink through the damper..
You can do this with machine turned off
Also if dont want to open the cover and all that. you must turn on the machine. enter the service mode , and search for the open valve menu, where you can open them valve by valve, and start sucking the ink....

What is meant by opening the valve? Is that the gold nut? I have a CJV30 and opened the carriage. I don't understand what is meant by opening the valve.
Thanks