• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a little help.

Guerilla Signs

I should know the font used as the basis for His but can't seem to find it. And Have seen the P in place before but cannot find that font either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• His Place Logo.jpg
    His Place Logo.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 44

Biker Scout

It's hand drawn. Like using a stylus on a tablet. I recognize the "lace" part as the way I write cursive, looks just like my handwriting. (Which I almost never do)

skarekrow

I'm having a hard time seeing past the Phallic symbol the 'P' and 'l' create.... was that intentional?
"His Place" is a Gentlemen's Club? That would lend credence to the 'custom drawn' argument.

Guerilla Signs

I'm having a hard time seeing past the Phallic symbol the 'P' and 'l' create.... was that intentional?
"His Place" is a Gentlemen's Club? That would lend credence to the 'custom drawn' argument.

No this is actually a church logo that they want me to cut and put on their van. I am trying to clean up the look a little before I do.

neato

Might be a good time to convince them to start over. They could keep a similar look but actually make it look a lot more professional just by choosing some different fonts.

Guerilla Signs

The issue for them is that when they had their church built this logo was installed as part of the structural steel of the awning over their entrance. They would have a huge expense to change that. They are happy with this and so here we are.

I ended up redrawing the place portion so I can finish this today.

Thanks for the help everyone.