• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a material/process suggestion

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Alrighty, a customer is looking for a giveaway for his companies anniversary. It's going to be the company logo, and he wants it to be like cut vinyl but without the transfer tape and is only a 4" square graphic. I am going to quote him for screen printed die cut stickers, but he is looking for something without a clear or white backer and in the quantity of 300 to 1000 at that small size without the transfer tape ... cut vinyl is out. does anyone know of an alternative to this? I was thinking of something like an electrocut process, but that would still need some sort of transfer tape to not deform, but i'm at a loss now.

Jim Doggett

Alrighty, a customer is looking for a giveaway for his companies anniversary. It's going to be the company logo, and he wants it to be like cut vinyl but without the transfer tape and is only a 4" square graphic. I am going to quote him for screen printed die cut stickers, but he is looking for something without a clear or white backer and in the quantity of 300 to 1000 at that small size without the transfer tape ... cut vinyl is out. does anyone know of an alternative to this? I was thinking of something like an electrocut process, but that would still need some sort of transfer tape to not deform, but i'm at a loss now.

Dome it, and charge through the roof. :)

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
.....that makes 3 of us!

One of those requirements is gonna have to give.

I already set the expectation that what he might be able to only get a clear backed sticker for a give away or cut vinyl with transfer tape ... just figured if someone knew of something out of the ordinary ... might as well ask. :toasting:

Use general formulations 222 with permanent adhesive. I use a ton of this stuff. Works perfect for short term stuff. It is 6-mil, semi rigid, goes on like a dream. Even a customer could put it on without screwing it up!