• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Monument Illuminated or Sandblast

Brands Imaging

My local guy has become annoying and difficult to do business with, its a shame because he's amazing. So now I need to outsource turn-key (no install) sign projects like small monuments signs, sandblasted and routed aluminum faces.

I called www.signetics1.com on a Friday at noon and never got a call back till Monday AM - returned a call right away and didnt get a call back till 3:00pm - I asked the guy why it took so long and he yelled and then hung up on me,,,haha

So...can anyone help..I need this as an OUTSOURCE so I'm not looking to pay retail!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Have you ever thought about taking these things and doing them in-house ??

Get yourself the right equipment and then you'll have total control over your outcome. You'll also have it in the timeframe you so urgently need.

We're not well staffed when it comes to getting back on each and every phone call, but expecting phone calls back so quickly could be a real turnoff to a lot of possible future vendors.

Brands Imaging

Have you ever thought about taking these things and doing them in-house ??

Get yourself the right equipment and then you'll have total control over your outcome. You'll also have it in the timeframe you so urgently need.

We're not well staffed when it comes to getting back on each and every phone call, but expecting phone calls back so quickly could be a real turnoff to a lot of possible future vendors.

Gino, you obviously don't get it. You usually never do.

Being efficient and streamlined allows us to be cost effective and maximize our profits. Which also IS why WE ALWAYS ANSWER THE PHONE AND IMMEDIATELY RETURN CALLS - SO WE DON'T EVER LOSE BUSINESS.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My local guy has become annoying and difficult to do business with, its a shame because he's amazing. So now I need to outsource turn-key (no install) sign projects like small monuments signs, sandblasted and routed aluminum faces.

I called www.signetics1.com on a Friday at noon and never got a call back till Monday AM - returned a call right away and didnt get a call back till 3:00pm - I asked the guy why it took so long and he yelled and then hung up on me,,,haha

So...can anyone help..I need this as an OUTSOURCE so I'm not looking to pay retail!!

Gino, you obviously don't get it. You usually never do.

Being efficient and streamlined allows us to be cost effective and maximize our profits. Which also IS why WE ALWAYS ANSWER THE PHONE AND IMMEDIATELY RETURN CALLS - SO WE DON'T EVER LOSE BUSINESS.

Sorry to get you so upset. :peace!: With your vendors becoming annoying and difficult...... to hanging up on you, I just thought if you'd take your needs and bring them in-house, you could solve a lot of your problems.

Evidently, farming everything out affords you the needed time and effort to answer your phones so efficiently. No need to yell at me and believe me, I totally get it. These two posts say it all. :thumb:

Brands Imaging

Sorry to get you so upset. :peace!: With your vendors becoming annoying and difficult...... to hanging up on you, I just thought if you'd take your needs and bring them in-house, you could solve a lot of your problems.

Evidently, farming everything out affords you the needed time and effort to answer your phones so efficiently. No need to yell at me and believe me, I totally get it. These two posts say it all. :thumb:

We ONLY outsource Channel Letters and Sandblast.
You're so old and wise....and old. You just keep letting that phone ring....and ring. That's probably why you've been the same sized shop for so long, because you'll never grow.

I hate this ******* thread already, please delete it Fred.
I really needed some help, not an old ******* in bumble**** PA who knows everything. Plenty of time to be on signs101 but not to answer the phone.

Z SIGNS

Quick solution.
Don't sell any sandblasted or channel letter signs and focus on what you have control over and can do best on your own.Relying on vendors to produce custom signs can be a headache.What if something goes wrong with something someone else made for you ? Now your in for more headache.

I'm with Gino.I like having total control of the job from start to finish.

Answering every phone call and trying to be the everything for everyone signshop never worked for us and I don't see how anyone could be successful trying to.

Maybe if you are a sign expert and an expert in this field.

It's about providing the best sign solution not some product that someone else makes and delivers to you to flip.

We don't answer the phone here most of the time unless it's a number we recognize.
We let em leave a message. We do return phone calls to regular clients and prospective new clients if we like the sound of the job.

We don't want every sign job in town we only want the good ones. The ones that are within our expertise,have control over, and know we are making money.
Good luck on your quest for vendors.
There are so many ways with today's tools to produce a cool looking sign.
why would you sell a labor intensive sandblasted sign ?

Brands Imaging

We don't answer the phone here most of the time unless it's a number we recognize.
We let em leave a message

Haha, what an idiot. What works for you idiots in cow tipping country doesn't work for people in major competitive cities

John Butto

"the local guy became annoying" then the other guy "never got a call back". After reading your posts Mr. Brands, I feel the same way they do towards you. Sorry if you feel that annoying from me, but you seem arrogant towards people. Calling someone "an idiot" was rude Sir, and understand why people react to you the way they do.

Good Morning! We are a 100% wholesale only supplier of foamcore monument signs, we offer assistance via phone (877-862-0840) email (sales@foamcraft.info) or you can communicate via our website (www.foamcraft.info).

We offer 56 standard models for foam monument signs, a 5 year guarantee and our products are the only monument signs in the industry independently tested and approved to withstand 175 mph winds.

If you are looking for a supplier of monument signs, we would be honored to have the opportunity to serve you. Please feel free to visit us online or give us a call and let us know how we can help.

In addition, if you would like me to mail out some new literature, email me your address - katief@ptd.net.

:thankyou:

Z SIGNS

Haha, what an idiot. What works for you idiots in cow tipping country doesn't work for people in major competitive cities
Lowering yourself to name calling huh.No wonder your supplier hung up on you.
I might be an idiot but at least I can make and install my own channel letters and sandblasted signs.
Good luck in being competitive.

HulkSmash

Quick solution.
Don't sell any sandblasted or channel letter signs and focus on what you have control over and can do best on your own.Relying on vendors to produce custom signs can be a headache.What if something goes wrong with something someone else made for you ? Now your in for more headache.

I'm with Gino.I like having total control of the job from start to finish.

Answering every phone call and trying to be the everything for everyone signshop never worked for us and I don't see how anyone could be successful trying to.

Maybe if you are a sign expert and an expert in this field.

It's about providing the best sign solution not some product that someone else makes and delivers to you to flip.

We let em leave a message. We do return phone calls to regular clients and prospective new clients if we like the sound of the job.

We don't want every sign job in town we only want the good ones. The ones that are within our expertise,have control over, and know we are making money.
Good luck on your quest for vendors.
There are so many ways with today's tools to produce a cool looking sign.
why would you sell a labor intensive sandblasted sign ?

Wow....just wow. You don't even return call to say you don't provide that service? Sorry this is an awful way to run a business....don't give advice like that please.

xxaxx

I don't know you or your business, but just from this brief thread you seem like an uptight prick ... seems pretty obvious why your current vendor is annoying now, he is probably glad to be rid of you (just like everyone on this forum would probably be if you decided to leave).