• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Mutoh Valuejet 1604 Motherboard

printwiz79

I was told that it takes the mainboard for a Epson gs6000 if that helps. We had a Epson and got rid of it to get the 1614. best thing we ever did. Epson has no support.

printwiz79

Yes I got rid of the Epson. It seemed like a good deal at the time when I bought the Epson. When I received the Epson it ran great for a month. Then I had nothing but problems with the unit for five months. I understand that things go wrong. But being down for three days in a print shop will hurt business. You all can attest to that. The support I got was very poor. I could not afford to hold on to the machine because I was going to lose my biggest customer. I picked up 1614 from a company in Southern Illinois that was hanging it up. The Mutoh is much easier to work with and maintain. Hey i had to do what I had to do to keep the business open. I just wanted to let people know what happened to me and you can make your own decision when you go to purchase your next machine. I know I will be buying a new Mutoh when it comes time. I am actually looking at a 1304 for my banner runs. Hope this post helps.