• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a New Laminator

ProWraps

dingtec/endualam/ustech FOR THE WIN.

ive had two. the first one left when the biziness partner stole it, the second one has been here since.

i put about 4-500 rolls a year through it. its a workhorse and unless you cant figure out how to work your microwave, you will have no problems making it work great.

I figured I would throw my two cents in. I have seen a lot of narrow and wide format laminators "laminating is my specialty" and owning three wide format laminators right now I would say AGL is the way to go if you have the money.

HulkSmash

i have a RS.
It's a pile of !@#!@#.

My keys are starting to fail, they get stuck in on, or off. And i can't press the emergency stops because they're all broken and i can't undo the stop button because it's broken too. It tracks like crazy. um yeah.

Troysaps

Kala 1600 hr mistral, where can I buy an operating manual

We just bought a used (10 year old) kala 1600 hr laminator to move into sign making. Anyone know where to buy a manual, no help on google:help

thanks

Troy

cmgleason

Royal Sovereign 65" Wide Format Heat Assist Laminator for sale - used.

I just had DMT out to replace my rollers with remanufactured rollers on my Seal 54 Base. After 2 trips down and hours of adjusting, it still isn't tracking right at all. The cost of the rollers and installation was quite a bit. With our workload, I cannot afford to fight every print right now. So, I opted to buy a Seal 65EL to replace it. Man... it's not even half the laminator the 54 Base is. I'm not happy at all. Waiting for my GSG rep to get back to me with options. Do you guys have any recommendations for a 64"?

Dear Poster:

I am helping a friend sell some major equipment from his sign shop which he is in the process of closing. Among the items is this laminator (Model RSC-1650H) which cost $ 6900 new, and he is ready to sell for about half that. If you are interested, give me a call at (732) 642-1621 or email me at franksiri@gmail.com to discuss. I was getting ready to post an ad myself, but saw your posting first, so decided to try to contact you.

Thanks

Frank