• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Need a new wholesale screen-printing partner (Decals)

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Can anyone recommend a good (reliable, trustworthy, consistent) decal screen-printer that they've worked with for a while? Would love to find someone in Canada, but open to exploring US options.

For now we need a few thousand 3M silver foil decals printed. Pretty simple job, 1 color, square cut.

Anyone come to mind? Our local "partner" has become unreliable and unusable. Can't afford to work with them anymore.

We have a few jobs come up throughout the year that need to be screen-printed and hoping to find someone we can establish a relationship with.

Thanks in advance.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
That makes sense then. Does it need to be that specific media?
Unfortunately, yes. (I tried) I've yet to find another printable polyester foil like this product. Would love to find a (non-3M) alternative but no dice.

Customer writes service date/info with a pen and due to the foil properties of this material, when the pen ink washes away you can still clearly see the embossed writing.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Unfortunately, yes. (I tried) I've yet to find another printable polyester foil like this product. Would love to find a (non-3M) alternative but no dice.

Customer writes service date/info with a pen and due to the foil properties of this material, when the pen ink washes away you can still clearly see the embossed writing.
Ah, you want self-embossing labels... there are a few out there... let me see what products we have used.

ikarasu

Shoot me a message if you can't find anyone, I'm out today but we are 3m certified / buy direct, and weve been doing screen printing for 25ish years. We do lots of printing on foil as well... For the customers who refuse to swap to newer technology!

Would be shipping from Vancouver.... So it is Canada, just the opposite side of you.

We carry that foil as well, we have a few customers who does the same as you....