• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a plotter?

ONLINE SIGN GUY

We are looking to see if any shop out there is looking to part with a plotter, preferably a 36" -48' cut path, would like a unit with contour cutting, via sensor. Would entertain anything but those are some preferences, we have both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. Brand isnt so important, just need something that reliable for those occasional cut vinyl jobs.

Our workhorse bought the farm this weekend, now were left with a old 24" Creation we used for decals. I looked all over and couldn't find any on here so I thought I would put the feelers out, thank you in advance.

gregger2k

We have a SummaCut D160 SE we are ready to sell. It is a little bigger than you are looking for at 63" but it is a real workhorse!
It has the OPOS sensor on it for contour cutting. It can sometime be a little finicky on glossy laminated material but usually with a light scuff and you are good to go.
It was in like new condition when we bought it used about year ago and we do not use it every day. we are looking to get $3000 for it with a new cutting strip, media end rollers, 2 blade holders, and several new blades.
We have just upgraded to a new Summa S120T!
Thanks, Greg