• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a printed sign

mfatty500

Like the title says where in the Chicagoland area could I get a 4'x8' coroplast sign printed? That won't break the bank on shipping or I could pick it up also.

ams

I recommend getting it local, it costs an arm and a leg to ship. I am sure someone within 30 minutes of you has a flatbed or hybrid printer, if not a sign shop than a printing company, silk screen company or similar.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, that is very deceiving and not even close to the mark.

But then again, you seem to be able to say what you want and get away with crapolla.:toasting:

ExecuPrintGS

If you can't find anyone closer we are in Milwaukee, looks like about 3 hours north of you. That would be a bit of a drive for a 4'x8' coro print but if it helps you out let me know.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Buy it local.... or order from Signs365 and get them to hinge it in half.... or order the vinyl for 10x as much as the coro and apply it

ams

Also we have a cardboard company here who makes custom cardboard things such as shipping boxes, prototypes, etc and do some wood stuff as well. Believe it or not they actually have three laser engravers as well as a big HP flatbed printer. So check everywhere.

Local. There is no way you could ship a 4x8 any type of sign from TX to NY for $38 dollars. That's crazy. You couldn't even ship it down the street 3rd party for $38.

equippaint

Local. There is no way you could ship a 4x8 any type of sign from TX to NY for $38 dollars. That's crazy. You couldn't even ship it down the street 3rd party for $38.
For coro, $38 would be more than the material to just print it on unlaminated cal vinyl (ignoring labor of course). Id vote to do it that way at a price you can make a few bucks on. If they don't like it, let them go hunt around for someone to do it cheaper rather than you.
Don't forget to ship it the boxing it up and materials for that too.