• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a profile

SignsRus

Anyone have a profile for a 64" Valuejet or a smaller valuejet for 3m control tac MATTE finish

I can't get my burgundy to stop banding. Killing me. I got a 40' trailer I'm wrapping both sides of, and I can't get this thing to print right =O

chopper

need to know what software you are using to help you, you should check your softwares web site, //chopper

SignsRus

I have the standard 3m profile for the valuejet using scanvec to RIP (flexi)

It just isn't doing the job. I don't understand why I'm getting this weird banding on the burgundy only.

It was explained to me that this type of banding happens when too much ink is dropping and the material can't absorb it before the next pass. It kind of looks like lawn mower paths

Whatever it is, I can't get it too stop, and I'm losing time here

SignsRus

I was told by the company who sold us the printer that by what I'm describing it wasn't PF adjustment that was needed.

It's only happening on the burgundy

I raised all the temps to 50 to try to help soak up the ink.

Yes IJ_160

chopper

can you change it to print uni directional, (one direction) this gives the ink a chance to dry before the next pass, I use a roland with signlab so I do not have the same machine and software as you....maybe you could have a few plugged nozzels on your print head also some one here with the same software and machine will hopefully chime in here, good luck //chopper

SignsRus

Would like to thank everyone for replying, but especially Randy for taking time out of his day to give me a call, and help out with this issue

Signs101 FTW