• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need A Roland Tech

crewchief97

Im looking for a Roland Tech for Southern Illinois, maybe out of the St Louis area. Have a SP300v that is not communicating with the computer. Seems to be a usb problem? Thanks

Glennora

I also have one of those printers. The usb cable placement is horrible and has been bumped hard more than once. Eventually, I will have to replace the internal usb plug, but have kept it running several years now with a new usb cord and a small shim underneath to keep both plugs horizontal......but I'm a try and do it yourself first kinda person. Not an Expert. Do not take my advise. :)

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Im looking for a Roland Tech for Southern Illinois, maybe out of the St Louis area. Have a SP300v that is not communicating with the computer. Seems to be a usb problem? Thanks

If you have already tried a new cable and it still doesn't work, 99% of the time its the USB connection on the printer that is broken. I have used a local music store who repairs amps and other equipment. It cost me $25.

crewchief97

If you have already tried a new cable and it still doesn't work, 99% of the time its the USB connection on the printer that is broken. I have used a local music store who repairs amps and other equipment. It cost me $25.
Thanks for the info!!!!