• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a service tech in Southern California

MadGraphixINC

Changed out black print head for Roland sp-300i on my own and put everything back together only to have NO colors print now. Looking for a service tech here in Southern California to help out ASAP.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You probably just popped a fuse. Make sure you work on the machine unplugged and wait 15 minutes before doing anything and make sure all cables are in perfectly before powering back on.

There are two small ceramic fuses usually labeled F2 and F3. They should be 1.6amp 125v fuses and you should be able to just pop them out and put new ones in. I haven't worked on the SP300I machines very much for some reason so make sure to double check that fuse rating. I'm 90% sure it's the 1.6amp fuse.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Changed out black print head for Roland sp-300i on my own and put everything back together only to have NO colors print now. Looking for a service tech here in Southern California to help out ASAP.

We are Premier Colour located in Costa Mesa, CA (south east 40 miles from Los Angeles) We can service most of Roland, Mutoh and Mimaki printers.

www.premiercolour.com or 714-668-9200