• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a source for 3D shapes that light up

Rocco G

A new customer of ours is a "safe sex" store by name of Condom Kingdom and is looking to do something a bit different in front of the building. As if it's not already different. He already has many smiling 3D "sperm" hanging inside the store and would like to put some outside but wants them to illuminate. Yes, really. I couldn't come up with something like this in my wildest dreams. Hey, its on South Street in Philadelphia, "where all the hippies meet" as the song said. It isn't the strangest store in this area by a long shot.

Anyway, I have someone who could make these from fiberglass, but not anyone who could make them from something translucent. Ideally they would be pink and blue, but if I could get them in white and put different colored LED's inside that would work as well. Of course they would have to last outside as well. I can post a photo of one if it helps. They are kind of funny TBH.

Thanks!

synergy_jim

These could be carved and molded then cast in clear resin. Sounds like a fun product. I'd say we can do it, but we are not a merchant member here and that would be illegal.

:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

Rocco G

I forgot to attach a photo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pink n blue.jpg
    pink n blue.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 30