Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a steel building eps

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by vinylbarry, Mar 31, 2007.

1. vinylbarry

vinylbarry Active Member

Jun 6, 2006
    Hello,
    Does anybody know where i can get a steel building clipart eps need asap,
    thanks

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I don't have anything that matches that description. Checking clipart.com with 6,000,000 images ... nothing there either.

Photo + tracing paper + black felt tip pen = lineart
    Lineart + scanner + autotracing program or The Vector Doctor = vinyl ready artwork

3. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    That's a great tip Fred. I had forgotten about that technique. I sometimes have used that in the past when a client presents a business card and says " Make me a sign like this!" I tend to use a digi-cam on macro mode and go from there on those tiny images.
    Ken

4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I redrew this from a steel building catalogue my client had once. We used it on magnets & project signs (with his name over the top of it)
    [​IMG]

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

how big do you need it and what type of steel building?
    hers a jpg of mine, feel free to vector it and use it.[​IMG]

6. vinylbarry

vinylbarry Active Member

Jun 6, 2006
    Thanks O.P.
    I sent the guys business card frame to vector Dr. So busy and Eric does a great Job.
    Thanks all

:Big Laugh