• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a supplier ASAP!

Circleville Signs

I need to find a wholesale DTG shop for about a 32 shirt order. I normally use a local company, but I'm concerned that they have gone out of business (which is sad, but a hard truth in this economy).

If you have the capabilities for this type of job, shoot me a PM with cost per unit and shipping. I'm in Ohio.

here's the specs -

(All adult sizes)

10 small
10 medium
10 large
2 XXL

Preferably a light tan shirt, or a very light grey shirt (NOT ASH). I'll provide whatever file type you need and the size. Print is center chest front.

Thanks!

Circleville Signs

Already did :) He doesn't do DTG - just screen, and this is a 3 color short run order - not gonna be cost effective to do as a screen job...

qmr55

I have a feeling that since he said "Need a supplier ASAP!" that he probably had this done already!

J

john1

For future jobs, try JPD Tees in Cali. They do all my DTG work and the works always top notch.

Last edited by a moderator: