Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need a supplier for 2000 10" x14" .030 magnets 2 color print

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Shadowglen, May 21, 2013.

1. Shadowglen

Shadowglen Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Dickinson, ND
    I have a job that has a lot of miscellaneous signs and decals but part of the whole job is 2000 10" x 14" 2 color print magnets all with the same 2 color Danger confined space message. I could print and apply vinyl to the magnets but that does not seem like a good option. Extra material and extra work if someone is silk screening. I am getting a quote from Stouse, but like to have options. any help will be appreciated as always Thanks Dave.

Tags:
  2. matrue

matrue Member

Jul 13, 2012
    No problem

In a job like this you can either do them digital or screen printed base on the art and if they need to be die cut or zun cut in a special shape. We do both.

3. Shadowglen

Shadowglen Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Dickinson, ND
    30 mil magnets 10" x14" rectangle with round corners like this eco-friendly-signs-l3835-ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
  4. matrue

matrue Member

Jul 13, 2012
    art

With this art I would strongly suggest to screen print based on all the same file. This would be a 2 color with no trap.

5. matrue

matrue Member

Jul 13, 2012
    contaact

Please feel free to contact me with any questions? -Have a wonderful evening!

6. matrue

matrue Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Price

Your looking around $3.74each.

7. signs2trade

signs2trade Active Member