• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need a supplier for 2000 10" x14" .030 magnets 2 color print

Shadowglen

I have a job that has a lot of miscellaneous signs and decals but part of the whole job is 2000 10" x 14" 2 color print magnets all with the same 2 color Danger confined space message. I could print and apply vinyl to the magnets but that does not seem like a good option. Extra material and extra work if someone is silk screening. I am getting a quote from Stouse, but like to have options. any help will be appreciated as always Thanks Dave.

matrue

No problem

In a job like this you can either do them digital or screen printed base on the art and if they need to be die cut or zun cut in a special shape. We do both.

Shadowglen

30 mil magnets 10" x14" rectangle with round corners like this eco-friendly-signs-l3835-ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

matrue

art

With this art I would strongly suggest to screen print based on all the same file. This would be a 2 color with no trap.