• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a swift reply please...

10sacer

Need a supplier for bulk bundles of 1 x 2 x 48" wood stakes with "V" already cut for temporary directionals

Thanks

Sean

John L

These people sell direct to Surveyor Supply Stores and their mill is located in PA, but I do not know if shipping to Charlotte would be cost prohibitive or not... Shaffer Products Inc (717) 597-2688 ‎

If you don't need thousands, I'd just look up your local surveyors supply house, commercial contractor supply, reprographic companies sometimes carry them too.

Pat Whatley

You might want to check with a cabinet shop locally, too. We used to have to get custom 6' stakes made for a realtor and the cabinet shop up the street made them for us cheaper than we could buy the raw wood.

ova

Spindles for the railings on decks are 2"x2"x48". They are not V cut at the bottom, but have a taper cut. I use the ones left over from building our deck for stakes to fence off the schrubs during the winter.

Get them at any lumber yard and they are treated.

Dave