• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a template of a 1996 ford 8500 commercial truck

anothersign

I need a template of a 1996 ford 8500 commercial truck i need to design stripes for..i have attached a photo for reference

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 50

OldPaint

is that THE TRUCK? if so why not take a few pics of it, take into corel draw and fit graphics to it..... take a side view........get the distance between the center of the front wheels and the center of the front set of rear wheels, make a box in corel that size and increase the size of the photo till you get the wheel base box you created. corel will do anything up to 150 feet by 150 feet.

anothersign

is that THE TRUCK? if so why not take a few pics of it, take into corel draw and fit graphics to it..... take a side view........get the distance between the center of the front wheels and the center of the front set of rear wheels, make a box in corel that size and increase the size of the photo till you get the wheel base box you created. corel will do anything up to 150 feet by 150 feet.

I have started with a template that is close just without the air intake (circle) on hood....customer wants a stripe to start on lower half of door and come up onto the hood but the truck is 60 miles away so was trying to save the drive to measure it...truck pictured was from a google search. I am going to make the drive after rush hour tonight and do as you said and do it the old fashioned way and measure it...lol
Thanks Old Paint i do appreciate the input though. Dan

Malkin

I'm pretty sure that truck is in one of my old PVO books. Probably they still have it available for single purchase? Probably too late now I assume...