• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Vendor Capable of Producing These Signs

rdm01

Looking for a shop that is able to produce the attached signage. White and dark brown applique lettering, clear braille, painted yellow base (1/4") with round over edges. Would be interested in seeing a quote for 3 pair. I'd prefer it if the work was a little cleaner than what is pictured...

PM or reply if interested in producing.

Attachments

• IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 101

Bigdawg

Just Me
Scott Signs - I think they are called Identity Signs now. Wholesale ADA.

But...

Are these supposed to be ADA compliant? Because I'm pretty sure they are not.

rdm01

No, not ADA compliant. Client made the choice to get "close enough".

Perhaps could be call ADAlmost...

2B

No, not ADA compliant. Client made the choice to get "close enough".

Perhaps could be call ADAlmost...

lol, good luck when the ADA inspector comes by and issues an "almost" passing score

visual800

whitewater graphics in Washington State did these for me. Todd is a great guy and does great work. I designed these as i was sick of the same old same old

Attachments

• 319846_3250488114012_523348592_n (1).jpg
    319846_3250488114012_523348592_n (1).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 60

bobbiffxx

Looking for a shop that is able to produce the attached signage. White and dark brown applique lettering, clear braille, painted yellow base (1/4") with round over edges. Would be interested in seeing a quote for 3 pair. I'd prefer it if the work was a little cleaner than what is pictured...

Carol Martinez
Innovative Graphic Solutions
4581 E. Eisenhower Circle
Anaheim, CA 92807
714.693.4472 ext. three zero one

SignProPlus-Chip

Ryan,

I spoke with GIS yesterday and sent you an e-mail today.

According to what I was told, the client loved them. But if there is an issue with the quality, we will certainly address it, and even remake the ones we did previously to your satisfaction.

Feel free to e-mail or call me anytime to discuss.