• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need advice on a crappy situation

mahuebel

Thanks for all the replies!
Just so you all know, I was not a lowballer, she chose us because we've been a part of the same networking group for a while now. I charged a fair price, and its still a nightmare!

mahuebel

18x30 signs must be a Remax agent, complain to corperate, see how fast you will get your the remainder of your money.

BTW 18x30 is a stock size
Where? I really did do some leg work calling all the frame suppliers I know of and none of them had 18x30!

And she isn't part of Remax, she has her own Realty group

Locals Find!

Where? I really did do some leg work calling all the frame suppliers I know of and none of them had 18x30!

And she isn't part of Remax, she has her own Realty group

Grimco Sells them. No big deal I do 18x30s often. I hate doing them as I think they are ugly as sin but, I do em for mainly RE/MAX Agents and those who wanna be like RE/MAX Agents.

REALTOR & SIGN BROKERS.......cant produce anything, so they make money off other WHO CAN!!!!

It's called Sales. You produce it we sell it. Its a symbiotic relationship.

boxerbay

work with more than one realtor on a single deal is like herding cats.
whenever i hear "I am in a big rush" I see a big STOP sign, actually three of them.

STOP: get a 50% deposit with a detailed work order form with design layout sheet.
STOP: get a signed off APPROVED faxed in on the artwork BEFORE printing.
STOP: collect balance of job at delivery.

If they make a change to the original work order it has to be written/emailed and if it affect original price email out the new amount on the work order and have them email you back or fax it in signed APPROVED.

You gotta learn how to wrangle cats. If not they get all squirly on you. Do get all swept up in her RUSH.

You have 5 posts? welcome and we see you have lots to learn.

Bly

Oooh check the n00b getting burnt by RE Agents.

Sorry but it's one of the first things most of us learn - when a realtor phones tell them "no, there are companies who do work just for agents where you will pay less than I can even make the things. No, I don't know how".

SD&F

If you have received a deposit, you are not able to go get your signs legally. Atleast, not here in Georgia. I would insinuate that if payment was not received, signs would be removed. You don't want to work with her again, so do what you need to do to get paid.