• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need advice on banner installation

ToddM.

Ok, I have a customer wanting to hang a 3x12 banner across their store front...Problem is, it's just a big row of windows...Any suggestions on how to how to attach a banner to glass and metal? My mind is running very slow today. :covereyes:

petepaz

any thing you can bungee to or can you go a little bigger that the windows and mount into the building or can you put something on the inside of the windows with suction cups

if they are panels of glass that make up the store front with raised metal dividers i have modified clamps so that i can clamp on to the divider and then tie off to them and the banner if you don't have the tools find a local welder and have him modify them for you if that is an option.

threeputt

You don't state whether this is for a rather permanent type install or just a temporary. That would be helpful.

Super-suckers will do it if it's for a temp.

ToddM.

Yes, it's glass panels with the raised metal dividers...This will be temporary (through the 4th of July)....Thanks a lot!

if you go the direction i have gone use the locking c clamps and have an eye welded onto the handle. if you adjust your spacing you can place the clamps so that they are positioned underneath the banner and you can't even see them. if you are committed to the size of the banner and it just doesnt measureout the same as the glass panels you may want to paint the clamps the same color as the metal dividers so that the clamps don't stick out like a sore thumb if it is going to be viewed from close distances..if it is viewed from any distance at all i wouldnt worry about it.