• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need advice / test prints on a epson surecolor

Micheal

Hey Guys,

Ok so I got a HP and having issues with cut alignment on small decals that need to be really accurate. The HP even though its an amazing machine could not do the accurate cuts needed im thinking because the heat is to unpredictable.

If im doing stickers with an epson surecolor and cut on the bleed after I let it outgas will the edges of the decal still curl or will it be ok? My old setup I was doing unlaminated stickers with my rolland and didnt have any issues with durability but then again we do small cannabis stickers that get thrown away so its temp stickers.

Can someone with this unit print my decals so I can confirm accuracy? I would be getting the graphtec cutter with it so im hoping you will have the same cutter!

Thanks!

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Depends on the vinyl you're printing onto. We print a lot of labels onto budget monomeric so usually let those dry for 48-72 hours before cutting and don't get any curling at all.

Micheal

Perfect thats good to hear, im having my dealer do some test prints and cuts for me then im going to pull the trigger on a 40600

Micheal

OK so my dealer doesnt have an epson demo machine up and running right now - I have a decal thats 1.25 inch with text right on the cut line - my 11 year old rolland print&cut does it perfect, will I have any issues with this machine?

EDIT: by right on the cut line I mean the text is wrapped all around the decal and its on the edge of it throughout the whole cut

Snydo

A SureColor will do what you need all day long Micheal. I do full color heavy coverage on the regular on Orajet 3641 unlaminated with Oracals 3651 profile in flexi with zero curling issues and very minimal dry time typically.

Micheal

sweet, im stoked - can anyone do some tests for me on a small run of small stickers? 1.25 inches diameter - If i need to pay I will :)