Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need an Installer

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by psipsijonathan, Mar 22, 2011.

1. psipsijonathan

psipsijonathan New Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Hello All,

I have been selling signs and displays for 15 years. Mostly displays. After having too many letdowns. I finally took the plunge and bought a CNC. I am making a 12 foot wide by 4.5 foot high sign. It will be individual letters and logos made from Komacell that I will be routing and setting up for Pin Mounting (stud mount). I will be drilling with CNC and tapping to put threads. I need an installer in the flushing area of NY (queens) to install the sign 3 stories up that will give me a fair price. The sign will be ready to hang with a template. All the installer needs is a bucket truck, PL or Silicone, whichever is preferred and a drill. Any recommendations. I would like someone who will do a good job at a fair price. The customer is also a personal friend.
    Thank you,
    JR