• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need an Installer

psipsijonathan

Hello All,

I have been selling signs and displays for 15 years. Mostly displays. After having too many letdowns. I finally took the plunge and bought a CNC. I am making a 12 foot wide by 4.5 foot high sign. It will be individual letters and logos made from Komacell that I will be routing and setting up for Pin Mounting (stud mount). I will be drilling with CNC and tapping to put threads. I need an installer in the flushing area of NY (queens) to install the sign 3 stories up that will give me a fair price. The sign will be ready to hang with a template. All the installer needs is a bucket truck, PL or Silicone, whichever is preferred and a drill. Any recommendations. I would like someone who will do a good job at a fair price. The customer is also a personal friend.
Thank you,
JR