Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need an Invoice

Discussion in 'Roland' started by ldouble619, May 22, 2008.

1. ldouble619

ldouble619 Member

Mar 11, 2008
    Ok, I have a problem. I sold my Roland PC-60 and UPS absolutely destroyed it!! I think they ran it over with the brown truck a few times. anyway after fighting with them and getting a lawyer involved now they are going to give me some money back, however they want a original invoice or certified proof in writing the new replacement value. Does anyone have any thing or know where I could get something?? thank you in advance.

Tags:
  2. D&Tgraphics

D&Tgraphics Very Active Member

May 17, 2007
    Lockport, NY
    Call the company that you bought it from.

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    First of all.... did you insure it properly ??
    • Did you package it properly and as Roland themselves tell you... only send it in the original boxes or purchase new ones to protect yourself from damage ??
    • How long ago did you purchase it ??
    • Big ticket items usually don't have the receipts thrown away.
    • Call the distributor you got it from and ask them to make you a dummy copy.
    • If you bought it privately.... call them and as them for a copy of the receipt.

4. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Ill write you a invoice but you got to split the money with me................

JUST KIDDING........!!!

5. ldouble619

ldouble619 Member

Mar 11, 2008
    I bought it from a private party....I it was awhile ago, I do think I have there number..

6. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

you do realize UPS AINT GONA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT?????

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Call them, have them get ya another one. That's your only bet in this case.

8. ldouble619

ldouble619 Member

Mar 11, 2008
    I know that they are not going to give what I paid. Is there anyone that could give me a certified value of a PC-60?

9. Poconopete

Poconopete Very Active Member

Feb 23, 2007
    They should be paying what you sold it for + actual shipping costs, they do not pay any handling or packaging fees. If you sold it on ebay you have all the papers you need, print out the sales record & you're done. Unless you are trying to get more for it.......

10. totalimage

totalimage Active Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Florida
    We had the same problem. We shipped to Camm tech in Mass. and they gave a estimate to fix it. UPS then paid for the cost to fix and shipped it back to us.

11. ldouble619

ldouble619 Member

Mar 11, 2008
    Is there a company I can contact to get a estimate for repair?

12. ecsw

ecsw Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Why not show them the receipt that your giving your buyer. Its a valid receipt showing what its present day value is.

13. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    :beer . :popcorn:

14. totalimage

totalimage Active Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Florida
    Yes it is called Camm Tech located in Mass. Ask for Brian ..I dont have a #. They are a Roland warranty dealer.

15. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Post the pics of the broken pc-60.

16. ldouble619

ldouble619 Member

Mar 11, 2008
    Thanks guys, I contacted roland and they are giving me a quote

17. mondo

mondo Active Member

Mar 21, 2007
    They will and specially if you've been shipping thru them all the time. there would be no questions asked. As long as you have an Invoice or proof of purchase.

18. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Just hope they don't do a search for Roland PC-60 problems. They might send you bill and tell you they did you a favor by destroying it and you should pay them a little more.