• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need an Invoice

ldouble619

Ok, I have a problem. I sold my Roland PC-60 and UPS absolutely destroyed it!! I think they ran it over with the brown truck a few times. anyway after fighting with them and getting a lawyer involved now they are going to give me some money back, however they want a original invoice or certified proof in writing the new replacement value. Does anyone have any thing or know where I could get something?? thank you in advance.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
First of all.... did you insure it properly ??
  • Did you package it properly and as Roland themselves tell you... only send it in the original boxes or purchase new ones to protect yourself from damage ??
  • How long ago did you purchase it ??
  • Big ticket items usually don't have the receipts thrown away.
  • Call the distributor you got it from and ask them to make you a dummy copy.
  • If you bought it privately.... call them and as them for a copy of the receipt.

ldouble619

I know that they are not going to give what I paid. Is there anyone that could give me a certified value of a PC-60?

Poconopete

They should be paying what you sold it for + actual shipping costs, they do not pay any handling or packaging fees. If you sold it on ebay you have all the papers you need, print out the sales record & you're done. Unless you are trying to get more for it.......

totalimage

We had the same problem. We shipped to Camm tech in Mass. and they gave a estimate to fix it. UPS then paid for the cost to fix and shipped it back to us.

ecsw

Why not show them the receipt that your giving your buyer. Its a valid receipt showing what its present day value is.

mondo

you do realize UPS AINT GONA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT?????
They will and specially if you've been shipping thru them all the time. there would be no questions asked. As long as you have an Invoice or proof of purchase.

Pat Whatley

Just hope they don't do a search for Roland PC-60 problems. They might send you bill and tell you they did you a favor by destroying it and you should pay them a little more.