Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need automotive Clipart!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by deep six, May 18, 2007.

1. deep six

deep six Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Newcastle
    Hi

I need to make up some signs for an automotive workshop, just basic sign such as " Brake & Clutch Repairs" and Steering & Suspension" I have searched for some .eps clipart I can use to pretty up the signs but no luck so far, any ideas where I can find something like this??

Cheers

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

your gona have to do GOOGLE IMAGES to get most car parts.....and then scan it and vector.....not much in the way of "parts" in clipart......i got a cd with a lot of stuff from a parts store.....still not vector.

3. deep six

deep six Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Newcastle
    Yep

I've been searching through google for clutch pics, found hundreds but just not sure if I can vector them and make some sort of an image with my vinyl cutter.
    Will see if I can find some line drawings somewhere.

Cheers

4. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    They have CDs out there with everything your looking for and then some, the CD I use is by Image Works