• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Avery Color Palettes

NW_Jim

Does anyone know where to get Avery color palettes for CorelDraw. I made one that I lost when Corel crashed and I had to reload. (forgot to save it.) I downloaded one from somewhere and it sucks. Doesn't have all the colors. I would like to find something like Oracal has separate ones for the different vinyl lines. Any help appreciated. Even a list of the RGB values for the different vinyls would help.

njsigns

I'm responding to this 4 year old thread because I went to Avery.com and felt very lost and scared. Then I searched google for "avery vinyl color palettes corel" (because that's what I was after). Low and behold - signs101 was the third one down in the list. I figured I'd post an answer here, it may be of some help to someone down the road (or not depending on your avery views). I just know I needed them now, and here they are:

Avery A-Series Color Palettes

These are for:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=desc vAlign=top width=413>Adobe
CADLink

Corel Draw
Gerber Color
Macromedia

Scanvec

Here's a tip - when I downloaded them they didn't seem to have a "file extension" so I just added .zip to it - I guessed right - (might save some frustration).:smile:

Gene

ps - this wasn't the first "google result" that brought me straight here...tonight - honestly I'm not sure how I feel about that, are my searches that "industry specific"

:help:
</TD</TR></TBODY></TABLE>