Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Avery Color Palettes

Discussion in 'Corel' started by NW_Jim, Sep 22, 2004.

1. NW_Jim

NW_Jim Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Does anyone know where to get Avery color palettes for CorelDraw. I made one that I lost when Corel crashed and I had to reload. (forgot to save it.) I downloaded one from somewhere and it sucks. Doesn't have all the colors. I would like to find something like Oracal has separate ones for the different vinyl lines. Any help appreciated. Even a list of the RGB values for the different vinyls would help.

Tags:
  2. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    I'm responding to this 4 year old thread because I went to Avery.com and felt very lost and scared. Then I searched google for "avery vinyl color palettes corel" (because that's what I was after). Low and behold - signs101 was the third one down in the list. I figured I'd post an answer here, it may be of some help to someone down the road (or not depending on your avery views). I just know I needed them now, and here they are:

Avery A-Series Color Palettes

These are for:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=desc vAlign=top width=413>Adobe
    CADLink

Corel Draw
    Gerber Color
    Macromedia

Scanvec

Here's a tip - when I downloaded them they didn't seem to have a "file extension" so I just added .zip to it - I guessed right - (might save some frustration).:smile:

Gene

ps - this wasn't the first "google result" that brought me straight here...tonight - honestly I'm not sure how I feel about that, are my searches that "industry specific"

:help:
    </TD</TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. NW_Jim

NW_Jim Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Thanks,
    I knew I would get a response if I waited long enough. :thankyou: