Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need barbed wire!!!

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Flame, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Okay, I have had this customer bugging me for some time to get him some barbed wire pinstriping. He has a fence company and wants to stripe everything with barbed wire. Anyone know of a source for this???

If you don't know of anyone that sells barbed wire striping (on a roll), how about a clipart file of barbed wire? I know, I know, I could trace it myself, but I'm lazy and the 20-30 minutes it would take to make a seamless barbed wire vector layout, add color and cutlines to it, would be more work than I could charge for, for this job.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys/girls.:cool:

Tags:
  2. threeputt

threeputt Very Active Member

Mar 10, 2006
    washington state
    You can buy pre-printed barbwire from restylerschoice.com. They'll send you a catalog if you call 1-800-733-3316. They only sell to shops.

3. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    sharpline graphics also sells barbed wire pinstripe. I have one in clipart form as well that I created while back.

4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

5. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

Hey FM,

How 'bout if I come up there and lay it down by hand for ya? :tongue:

~G

6. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver

That's okay Geary. He just wants a roll to stick on random stuff. Like... truck, trailer, bike, door, face etc. If you really want to come over and stripe all of that (and throw in some face painting to boot. lol), be my guest. I'll even give the guy your number...

:wine-smi: