• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Best Profile for 3M IJ180 / Versaworks

Wrap Me Up

We have a Roland Soljet Pro III printer, use Versaworks rip, and use 3M IJ180 material. The profiles we've been using (GCVP and PCVM4) are not working out so well. GCVP is over saturating the material and PCVM4 is now giving us other issues with spotting and pooling in certain areas. We're hoping to get a baseline for what's the best profile to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LarryB

We have a Roland Soljet Pro III printer, use Versaworks rip, and use 3M IJ180 material. The profiles we've been using (GCVP and PCVM4) are not working out so well. GCVP is over saturating the material and PCVM4 is now giving us other issues with spotting and pooling in certain areas. We're hoping to get a baseline for what's the best profile to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a profile for 3m ij180. Not sure where I downloaded it from but it works well. Also have used generic vinyl II profile for the Roland with good results. For wraps I print as jpegs using prepress. Vector eps images are printed with max impact.

Any questions pm me. I've had my Roland for 6 years and love it.