• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need business card supplier NorthEast

cha88

Hey i need to find a wholesale printer who can does business cards, i like gr print but the shipping takes to long and costs alot... is there anyone you can recommend that is clsoer then cali?

ddubia

4over is definitely the best I've found but they keep booting me for not doing enough business with them. We've done 7 business card jobs in the past 3 weeks but can go two months without doing any. 4over apparently wants their customers to do a certain volume consistently.

I've been using GotPrint but their quality is all over the place. Especially in their cutting accuracy. Still, their price is easy and they ship fast. Our customers seem fine with the outcome.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
while i think my CA supplier takes too long, the reality is people should not wait till they run out of cards to order new ones. (total pet peeve. really people? you . waited. till. the. last. minute.? )

2B

4over, although lately we have had issues with the cards sticking together and then when they are separated the ink comes off

Locals Find!

4over, although lately we have had issues with the cards sticking together and then when they are separated the ink comes off

I have found that happens when you use heavy ink coverage. Dial back your level to achieve the color you want in cmyk. I have that same issue with heavy printers black with 4over. They turn the cards out so fast the ink doesn't have proper time to cure before packaging.

2B

it wasn't black,was burnt orange (reorder) and tan. granted bother were 2S. have been using for years & no issues until now