• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Caldera and LX850 Help!

enis1986

Guys I need some help on the Caldera and LX850. I have a profile that after alot of printing time just fades in color, exactly like when the color calibration goes obsolete. But doing a color calibration does not even help. I noticed that after I rip a job and select it in the job folder on the printer the colors are already faded and saturated in the preview box. I've had this happen one time before and I made a whole new profile and the colors were popping and sharp again but now nothing is helping. Plz help I am starting to believe it is somewhere in the Caldera rip that is causing this color issue.

bjnamk

Ink restrictions

Double check that your ink restrictions are not whacked. Sometimes the profiles become corrupt over a long period of time, and you need to recalibrate in order to bring things back. In some cases, re-profiling is required. I wouldn't hinge your suspicions on a color preview from the IPS. Try restarting your system (power down entirely) and see if that helps.

eye4clr

workflow matters

If the preview in caldera looks wrong, it's most likely your color management setting within caldera that's set incorrectly. Scrutinize that your color management is indeed on and your input profiles are set appropriately.