• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need carbon fiber pattern.

10sacer

CF

Hey,

Make sure you get one where the shadowing is correct.

Feller's sells a couple of versions already on rolls - pricey, but they look good. Been used on several racecars around here.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for the referral Bayshore!

I agree that the shadow is best applied after the final image has been setup to avoid the repetition. We offer it both ways.

Here's a link to the charcoal tile which is the most popular.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, Can we find someone to remake your clipart site? It hurts my eyes :(

guido.gif
The site or the artwork?

fmg

Thanks for the referral Bayshore!

I agree that the shadow is best applied after the final image has been setup to avoid the repetition. We offer it both ways.

Here's a link to the charcoal tile which is the most popular.
I just took a look and that is a very good price for the high res file.
I also agree on the remake of the website the green and blue and flames are not doing it for me. Just me 2 centos.

fmg

look what i started. :( sorry

I think you raised a valid point and something good will come out of this.
The artwork is excellent and great value.I bet if the site was revamped the sales will rocket up, not saying that they are not doing well but that is not any of my business.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Well the site is on my priority list to redo when I get a spare $1K for a software package made for the purpose.

Frankly, if I'm losing business over visitors impressions of the look of the site then I'd have to say that's a problem I will never be able to resolve because it's subjective and there will always be those that do not care for it.

The site is designed to be highly functional and intuitive to use. If it lacks in anything it is some attention paid to SEO because the images do not show up on Google Images although the same images which we've licensed to major players like Shutterstock and Fotosearch do show up under their name.

These days the problems are many and varied when it comes to selling artwork. My returns are much higher taking a royalty from major players, who charge substantially more than I do, than in marketing my own collections and sites.

HulkSmash

maybe it's the style of clipart? From what I can see in todays industry not many people "use" some of the "styles" you provide?
Not saying its bad. Everything has a purpose.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
maybe it's the style of clipart? From what I can see in todays industry not many people "use" some of the "styles" you provide?
Not saying its bad. Everything has a purpose.

For sure some of the art we put up is dubious and not anything I would use. The collections they came from suffered the same criticism. Many were not put up as well. Our main problem is, however, a lack of traffic and being caught in the large expenditures needed to create it versus the actual revenue one can generate.

Before the bank bailouts, our sales were 1500% to 2000% greater. The website looked the same and the artwork was largely the same. What changed was our customer base was decimated by the economic downturn.