Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Cheap Source for Bandanna's

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by briankb, Dec 3, 2009.

1. briankb

briankb Active Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Anyone know where I can get bandanna's wholesale? They are for a pet shelter charity and I'm going to screen print "Adopt Me" on the back. They can place them on the dogs when they are out for a walk and hopefully land a new home for the pup.

I just checked Bodek and Rhodes and Virginia T's with no luck. I would like to order at least 100-200 solid color small and large bandanna's. Ideally the triangle variety instead of the traditional square ones.

2. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Not exactly wholesale but I know they sell them by the dozen.

Oriental Trading

3. briankb

briankb Active Member

Jul 7, 2009
  4. Bill43mx

Bill43mx Member

Oct 19, 2004
  5. diamondavenue

diamondavenue Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Sanmar used to carry some.

6. briankb

briankb Active Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Follow Up:

I ordered 6 dozen of their green triangle bandannas and was pleasantly surprised they were shipped the same day and arrived 2 days later via UPS.

I don't have a lot of experience with bandanna's so I can't say much about the quality vs others. However they seem nice and have a good seem all the way around. I made a few tests using Fellers Fibron heat transfer material. It worked very well on these bandannas. After the tests I adjusted the design to better fit the area on the bandannas and made a screen.

I will definitely use wholesaleforeveryone.com again

7. txsurfer

txsurfer Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Texas
    Wasatch