• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Cheap Source for Bandanna's

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know where I can get bandanna's wholesale? They are for a pet shelter charity and I'm going to screen print "Adopt Me" on the back. They can place them on the dogs when they are out for a walk and hopefully land a new home for the pup.

I just checked Bodek and Rhodes and Virginia T's with no luck. I would like to order at least 100-200 solid color small and large bandanna's. Ideally the triangle variety instead of the traditional square ones.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Follow Up:

I ordered 6 dozen of their green triangle bandannas and was pleasantly surprised they were shipped the same day and arrived 2 days later via UPS.

I don't have a lot of experience with bandanna's so I can't say much about the quality vs others. However they seem nice and have a good seem all the way around. I made a few tests using Fellers Fibron heat transfer material. It worked very well on these bandannas. After the tests I adjusted the design to better fit the area on the bandannas and made a screen.

I will definitely use wholesaleforeveryone.com again