• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Clipart

Anthony

can any one tell me where i can get this vector from I need a good collection of construction vectors

Thanks

bricks scan.jpg

Anthony

I scanned this from a 15 year old t shirt my customer wants to use this image. It has sentimental value for an old family business. If anyone could help me locate a legal copy I would be in your dept. I tried to vectorize this one but it is way to much work.
transmission.jpg

Anthony

Call the 'Vector Doctor'

Yu'll have a perfect file.

I'm sure you are much much better at it than I am and probably one of the best but this file is really bad. I attached it at a larger size so you can see how bad it really is.

transmission%202.jpg

Last edited:

Craig Sjoquist

what programs do you have
... several these days create vector files
also there are ppl who charge for this service ..

.13 folds

Jackpine

I'm sure you are much much better at it than I am and probably one of the best but this file is really bad. I attached it at a larger size so you can see how bad it really is.

There other post (search the forum)about redrawing using tracing paper then scanning and vertorize in your design program. This would take 15 to 30 minutes to do in CorelX3......or call The Vector Doctor.

Anthony

what programs do you have
... several these days create vector files
also there are ppl who charge for this service ..

.13 folds

I have no problem vectorizing it myself, the problem I am having is:

1.the entire shape of the design is deformed do to the fact that it was scanned from a t shirt

2. After vectorizing it all of the lines need to be reshaped and paralleled

3. I would rather spend the money buying a clipart collection that would contain this image as well as other images I could use in the future

does anyone know a place to buy occupational clipart? I have found a few but want to see some other choices